January 16, 2010

Things I've Learned While Being Sidelined with Swine Flu and Other Related Illnesses

  • Your coworkers will be happy you're back, but will insist you keep the window next to your desk open at all times
  • Your sister will show empathy towards you until you're able to put your pants on by yourself and then she'll act like she's never met you before
  • Coughing up green things is good for you
  • It's possible to pull muscles next to your lungs. After laying on the floor and being felt up by a doctor you work with, you can be diagnosed with having a fractured rib. Regardless of what it actually is, an exorcism is probably less painful.
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with myself once I'm healthy again. Skydive? Show jump? Wrestle a bear? The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]