March 1, 2010

Things that make me want to pick up and leave. Immediately.

  1. My sister eating the last piece of chocolate from Lebanon I had dibs on.
  2. My mom giving my sister permission to eat the last piece of chocolate from Lebanon I had dibs on.
  3. This Vodafone customer service representative who wants to a) know absolutely nothing about her job and b) try to school me on things she knows nothing about.
  4. My coworkers trying to tell me that vegetarianism is the work of the Devil.
  5. My cat throwing up on every surface she puts her dainty little paws on.
But really, it's the chocolate that I'm maddest about. Watch your back, Little One. I'm your worst nightmare is who I is.

Also, if you'd like to send me snacks, e-mail me at thingsonmymindgrapes at gmail dot com for my mailing address.

1 comment:

Scott McKenzie said...

You can feel free to let those co-workers that they are wrong-city re: #4

Though, the office is more veggie-friendly than a lot of other places Ive been. At least your coworkers dont hunt...