December 29, 2008

Out with the Old

Goodbye 2008! With the year coming to an end, it only seems right to make a list of New Year's resolutions. Haven't put much thought into this, but off the top of my head, I'd say my list consists of:

1. Finding a new job. (STAT)
2. Doing some volunteer work. Preferably with kids. And music.
3. Being more cultured. I had hoped to see at least one show/concert/play a month in 2008, but I failed monumentally.
4. Making five new friends. (Too ambitious?)
5. Traveling to at least two countries I've never been to before. (Or at least haven't been to in the past five years).
6. Sleeping less, exercise more.

Okay, the last one's a lie. Just thought I'd throw it in there for good measure. After rereading this, 2009 sounds like a lot of work. Who ever said being a lazy bum that contributes little to society was a bad thing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay...i guess i'll be one of you're new friends. :)

when did you look like a dork? call me or something