September 10, 2009

Updates

Internet, I've been neglecting you. Well, not the entirety of the internet, but this here page in particular. In fact, I wish I could ignore the internet more and write here all the time, but a) I love the internet too much, and b) I don't really have all that much to say. Also, you'd get bored, I'd get bored, there'd be a nasty break-up, we'd avoid each other on the street...Wait, what?

Anyway, I hope to be back to regular posting after next week, but in the mean time, some of things currently making my head explode include:

1. The new Twitter account I just set up for the cousins in my family: I don't know if these goosebumps are from excitement related to that, or the MEAT LOCKER status of my office.

2. Ellen DeGeneres replacing Paula Abdul on 'American Idol': I hope one of the contestants is a carpenter so she can tell them they NAILED IT.

3. Cupcakes: As in, why aren't there any IN MY MOUTH.

4. Analogies: I can't even begin to express my loathing for these. Bird is to fish as chopstick is to IN MY EYE PIERCING MY FRONTAL LOBE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

could the capital letter thing be the MEAT LOCKER effect? Seriously, you should give them the red eye and shut the freezer down!

I mean, we DO want you next year posting cupcakes photos! So, please take care.

Analogies pop up quiz: cupcakes are to you as?

[God, why am I doing this at day again!]

molly said...

I feel your pain. Up in Ramadan with 2 hours of sleep trying to wade my way through analogies and antonyms everyday.

Unfortunately for the program I want I have to score in the 85th percentile on the verbal section.

FML.

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

ibhog: cupcakes are to me as light is to photosynthesis. see, i know things.

molly: good luck!