August 31, 2009

26: In Pictures

So, it's official. I'm old. BUT, getting there was fun. Have a look!



Got this WIIIICKED nail kit from my parents first thing in the morning. I don't know if my parents wanted to get me a present so much as my mom wanted me OUT OF HER CRAP, but excellent either way.



Got this necklace from FJ after I coveted it in her house a few weeks ago. My neck might buckle under the weight of it, but it'll totally be worth it.



Little One's envelope. Sealed with quality spit to prevent Coco from getting into it, and stuffed with this:



I'm not sure if she really understands how we're related.



Red velvet cupcakes. I've never been to heaven before, but I bet if you licked it, it would taste like these bad boys.



Books from Eureka. She's big on the edumacation.



Bling, from Little One, Brownies and Mouse. Wear your sunglasses the next time you're around me. You might get blinded by this ice. (Okay, these aren't really diamonds, but how badass did that sound?!)

That's how it ended, Internet. Great year, great birthday, great family and friends. But not THAT GREAT. There's always next year. Start planning.

8 comments:

Eureka said...

I'm big on edumacation because of you! Don't deny it!

Anonymous said...

two comments: 1, nice hair, 2- where is t's gift?

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Yeah, forgot to photograph T's gift because it was drying in the kitchen. Maybe I'll post an update.

Polka Dotted said...

Happy Birthday !

Forsoothsayer said...

! you should consider yourself lucky you got such good presents. people always take me at my word when i tell them i don't want presents.

Unknown said...

read a glass palace in high school... was totally addicted and actually cried at one point... enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Check my blog. You've been tagged in a game, I hope you share :)

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Thanks, everyone! Twenty-six isn't as frightening as I assumed it would be. I have started walking with a cane though. That's normal, right?