August 3, 2009

Pittsburgh Pirates shirts and floral shorts

I don't know how I feel about the Internet showing me this article. Apparently MTV is now giving celebrities the chance to critique their own outfits? Presumably if celebrities are wearing these outfits on their own accord, they think they look good, right? And if they don't, why would they want to go on record talking about how ridiculous they look? I mean, in the 8th grade, I wore this outfit...



...but you don't see me talking about it.

(Click photo to enlarge. Do so at your own risk, however.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what's so sad is i know who's pics these are of
Tookie, Nadz, and Moonie!

Forsoothsayer said...

what was wrong with your legs?!

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

You mean chopsticks? I don't know. How did they not buckle under the weight of my head?

Unknown said...

i remember that day!