July 14, 2009

Gifting

I'll be 26 (yikes!) next month, and I thought I wanted a new iPod, or a laptop, or perhaps even a job (yeah, remember that new job I mentioned? Scratch that...), but no. In case you're sitting around, wracking your brain, making Santa-like lists of the perfect gift for me, I'll make it easy for you. Get me this. You don't even have to wait until next month.



What does one do with a baby elephant? Take her/him for walks around Maadi? Give them the creative freedom to paint masterpieces with their trunks? Carry them around in a Baby Bjorn? I don't know. I just want one. LEAVE ME ALONE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i totally want one tooo!

That baby is so damn cute!

Polka Dotted said...

BABY ELEPHANTS are the cutest thing ever !
I want one too... and I don't really mind if he grew up in my care cause I will see his babies one day...

I want a baby tiger too.... any idea?

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Ask people that read your blog to buy you one?

Forsoothsayer said...

tweethood!