July 15, 2009

Overheard

Comments directed at me while walking around the office in my new kuffiyeh (I was wearing pants too, ask anyone) today:
  1. Is that the Palestinian flag?
  2. IS THAT A SOCCER JERSEY?! (Pretty sure this was in reference to my shirt and not my kuffiyeh, but the Intern's not the sharpest tool in the shed)
  3. Oh, are you going to Gaza? (My response: Yes, yes I am. For lunch. I'll be back tonight.)
Remember when I quit this job, but I'm somehow back in the office? Yeah, should we discuss that?

*Hey you! Have you seen this blog's new masthead up there at the top of the page? Tell me what you think. This blog's lookin' at you. *wink. *gag.

4 comments:

Forsoothsayer said...

ya3nee, i don't think the masthead is very youish. the girl isn't.

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

It isn't meant to be me. I think the girl is awesome, and it's PURPLE. So, yay.

Anonymous said...

I like the masthead...the other was a bit too arty for the blog. So are you back at CDS or what?

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Umm, it's weird. Not entirely sure. HERE at the moment, but it isn't permanent (I don't think?).