July 8, 2009

Something I won't apologize for...

...is laughing profusely when people fall. Hard. I can't help it. My first reaction isn't to ask people if they're okay, or lend a helping hand. It's to point, laugh until I cry (happy tears), point again, ask everyone in a 10 meter radius if they saw what happened, and then laugh some more.

I thought I had a soft spot for children, and really, Internet, who wouldn't instinctively run up to a child and ask if they were okay if they saw them take a nose dive? Apparently me, because this photo had me on the floor.



Does this make me an awful person? Probably. Do I care? Not at all.

4 comments:

Tadwina said...

مرحبا
بعد عمل تقييم من قبل تدوينة دوت كوم لجميع المدونات المصرية نبلغك بأن بعد اضافة مدونتك إلى تدوينة دوت كوم قام العديد من القراء بالاطلاع على مدونتك الشيقة والجميله المليئة بالخواطر لذا ترجو منك اسرة تدوينة دوت كوم بمراسلتنا للأهمية على
Tadwina@gmail.com
حتي نتمكن من ارسال البانر الخاص بنا لوضعه على الصفحة الرئيسية حتى يتمكن العديد من القراء في مصر والدول العربية بالاطلاع على مدوناتك المستحدثة
يمكنك متابعة مدونتك على الرابط التالى:
http://www.tadwina.com/feed/376

مع خالص الشكر
فريق عمل تدوينة دوت كوم
www.tadwina.com

Unknown said...

Yes it is just as funny even if it is a kid who is taking a nose dive

Forsoothsayer said...

what about apologizing for using two Ps in apologize!

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

F! That's because there's no spell check in the title field! Sorry!