October 13, 2008

Et Tu, YouTube?

I've been lampooned by many for my musical preference, but this is just getting ridiculous. I attempted to download some music last night, but it would seem that others who share my "taste" in music have some sort of moral code that has prevented them from uploading entire albums for my pleasure. Needing to get my fix, I signed in to YouTube a few minutes ago to search for some music to pass the never-ending work hours with, and this is what appeared:

Recommended for You
Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper

While I do love this song (please refrain from throwing tomatoes - or rocks- at your monitor), I'm not sure how I feel about YouTube knowing this information. Here's hoping the profound lyrics that can be found in this song (see below) are no indication of the quality of work I'll produce today.

Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah, na na nah,
na na nah, na na na nah
It's how we do it man
Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah, na na nah,
na na nah, na na na nah

2 comments:

Forsoothsayer said...

u can download whole albums from btjunkie.com...

Anonymous said...

and that song rocks yo!

it has the line, "i'm the lyrical gangsta" that's some fine art right there!