June 10, 2009

False Advertising

My recent cereal purchase claims to be a "Good Source of Vitamin D." Really? Because a good source of vitamin D would be NOT BEING IN MY OFFICE listening to my office mate ask me if her mosquito bites were swine flu. Or hearing my boss tell me that his son who's interning at the office for the summer can have the money he paid for his lunch back if he gets sick and it all comes up again. Or reading a report that talks about "aluminum casserole." What does that even mean?! Here's to getting some real vitamin D exposure, as well as losing some water weight, before Saturday, or else I'll be walking around my friend's wedding looking like this:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
also, why are you surrounded by freaks? well, if you can't beat 'em, mock 'em! right on
YY

spaz said...

I can't believe The Good Son is interning. Also, you're not allowed to talk about losing any sort of weight since half of you has disappeared.

Forsoothsayer said...

a7a NAYK! what are u going to do, cut limbs off? lose a breast or two? you can't go anywhere.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I like to read stories like that. BTW add more pics :)