June 1, 2009

Twitter

I've protected my Twitter updates out of fear that potential employers might track my e-mail address and discover all the "wonderful" things I've said about my current job and the people that I share office space with. This blows, because now they don't show up to the right of where you're currently reading. Were the updates a value added to this blog? Did you even notice them? Did you think they were annoying text ads? Let me know - if you don't have Twitter and would like to see them reappear, maybe I'll switch the e-mail address I use and link them back onto this blog. Speak up, nerds!

Update: Figured out how to change the e-mail address. Tweets are back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! They Rocked! Miss them already! What is this fascism!!!

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Hmm, okay. Will investigate.

spaz said...

I generally ignore twitter feeds on blogs.