June 17, 2009

Knowing your market value

My boss' 16 year old son is interning at my office for the summer. We had a few hiccups when he first started - his English isn't as good as I thought it was, and miscommunication led to some pretty amusing exchanges. Yesterday, after helping him insert a row into the table he was working on (a task which the five other people in his office were incapable of doing), he sauntered over to my desk, leaned on my chair, flipped to a random page in my notebook, and wrote down his cell number and e-mail address (firstname_the greatking@hotmail.com). Today, I'm in a skirt and have my hair down (two looks which I've abandoned completely in the workplace for a reason I can only describe as: I really couldn't give an eff), and The Great King came over and asked me why I looked so good.

One word: Sa-weet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cradle robbing? is this what we've sunk to? Tsk tsk! On a lighter note, you ALWAYS look good babe ;)ROCK ON!

Unknown said...

That is hilariously funny..... this is what you get for showing those long lean legs of yours....

Is he at least cute that Great King of yours?

We had the same happen to us our boss' son showed up and he was a hotty mc hottsters!
I felt like a cradle robber!

Polka Dotted said...

Awwwwww that's seriously sweet !

and LOL @ firstname_the greatking@hotmail.com

believe me I've seen worse.

its my first visit here, I love your blog :)