June 14, 2009

Saturday Madness

At the wedding I went to on Saturday, I:
  • Got mosquito bites in areas I didn't even know I had
  • Had dinner twice
  • Was awesomely surprised by the return of the OssMan (WICKED surprise, bruv. Innit!)
  • Replied, "I like songs by Black people!" when asked what kind of music I wanted to listen to
  • Chatted with someone who goes by FHB, the B standing for 'Brince'
Good thing the people I know aren't in the habit of marrying each other because I don't know if activity like that needs to be repeated. Except for the fun surprises. Next time though, OssMan, bring presents. We might be a LITTLE MORE excited that way.

4 comments:

www.tadwina.com said...

مرحباً
لقد قام أحد المعجبين بمدونتك بإضافتها إلى تدوينة دوت كوم، بيت المدونات العربية.

قام فريق المحررين بمراجعة مدونتك و تصنيفها و تحرير بياناتها، حتى يتمكن زوار الموقع و محركات البحث من إيجادها و متابعتها.
يمكنك متابعة مدونتك على الرابط التالى:
http://www.tadwina.com/feed/376

يمكنك متابعة باقى مدونات تدوينة دوت كوم على الرابط التالى:
http://www.tadwina.com

لعمل أى تغييرات فى بيانات مدونتك أو لإقتراح مدونات أخرى لا تتردد فى الإتصال بنا من خلال الموقع.

و لكم جزيل الشكر،

فريق عمل تدوينة دوت كوم.
http://www.tadwina.com

Forsoothsayer said...

he brought me a present! also we have an awesome fun time and should do it every week. if only one of us had a pool.

Unknown said...

eh? about the above

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Forsooth: Yeah, he told me that other presents were coming from Amsterdayuuuum. We'll have to wait and see.

Noonie: Not sure what that was. Too much Arabic.