April 13, 2009

ABCD-I.T.

It's official. The IT guy hates me. I was all up in his business last week complaining about the lack of internet and threatening to leave early because I couldn't get any work done. He seemed unfazed by my empty threats, but I did detect slight eye rolling every time I walked up to his desk. After wild hand gestures and long sighs, the internet was back to full speed by the end of the week, and I was as satisfied as one can be at this place anymore.

However, here we are on Monday morning, and I just paid IT-man another visit, telling him that the internet was slower than ever and "I can't work this way!" After looking at me like I was from Mars, because (GASP!) how could ANYTHING be wrong after he worked tirelessly (for ten minutes) to fix it last week, he offered this explanation:

"Ahh, yes. I can't really call "slow" a PROBLEM, but it may be due to the fact that I'm downloading a 400 megabyte application that I REALLY need."

Is that so? Well, do you really think this blog is going to pull up its own URL and write itself? Yeah, didn't think so. Fix it.

1 comment:

little one said...

was he downloading the new gossip girl?