April 22, 2009

BlackBerry, I Do

Dearest BlackBerry Curve,

Because you have yet to thank me for handing my life over to you two short nights ago, I thought I'd take a moment to tell YOU just how lucky you are to have ME.

My last phone was great - it didn't pretend to be anything it wasn't. It made calls, sent texts, and was always there when I needed it. It did, however, have a couple of rough months recently, losing most of the glue that held it together. I tried to tell people that it would be okay and that no, superglue wasn't necessary, but after one fateful fall at the airport on Monday (as I was being ushered into a secret room for reasons I have yet to discover), it was gone forever.

Thankfully you were at home, waiting patiently for my arrival. You looked so welcoming in your sleek black box and all I wanted to do was pick you up, leave on your protective plastic covering, and tell you how pretty you were. The plastic covering has now come off, but I continue to tell people how great you are and steal glances in your direction every three to five seconds to make sure you're still there.

I promise to keep you in your sleeve, refrain from dropping you or letting abrasive substances touch your service, and yell at Little One when she threatens to put her grimy paws on you.

So, in short, you're welcome. You'll never find a better owner. Now if only you could think of a way to make your battery last longer and my fingers not hurt as bad because of all the chatting...

2 comments:

Little One said...

fine, but who will yell at you when you threaten to put your grimy man hands on me?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
http://www.mycraftsolutions.com/ - ambien no prescription
Try evaluating many of the online pharmacies, and check out their discount prices.
[url=http://www.mycraftsolutions.com/]cheap ambien online[/url]
Ambien has such a high customer satisfactory rate because it gets a person to sleep within minutes.
ambien sleep medication
Millions of people worldwide have relied upon Ambien for some much needed insomnia relief.