April 5, 2009

Not cut out for this

Internet, I think I pulled my groin muscle. It makes no sense, seeing as how the most exercise I ever get is opening and closing the refrigerator door, but I think it happened. Yesterday, Female J and I were up before the roosters started crowing (ew, bird reference) and went to the Wadi Degla Protectorate for a walk. Mind you, why people in their 20s think going for "walks" is exercise is a whole other issue, but it was exercise nonetheless. About four kilometers in, I knew something wasn't right, but I soldiered on. It's been 24 hours since, but something still feels a little off. If you see me walking weird, do me a solid and assume it's not a limp, but a swagger. And then tell me how walking is going to make me Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition-ready by next week.

No comments: