May 19, 2009

And we're off

Dear Internet,

Today is the last day of relative calm until at least Sunday afternoon. I'm going into the belly of the beast known as "(successfully) pulling off a wedding." I'm not sure if all of this activity has completely put me off marriage (just kidding, Mom!), or makes me really excited to do all this planning for myself knowing that I'll get to enjoy it even more when it's for me (my husband too, I guess, but really me). While I'm leaning more towards the former, we'll see how I feel after Saturday. I expect to get pulled and tousled and tweezed so much in the next few days that I'm not sure I'll even be recognizable after the wedding. However, seeing as how I've been feeling under the weather for roughly, umm, SIX YEARS now, anything will be a step up.

Later nerds!
Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Planning a wedding is shitty whether it is your own or someone else's....

Please don't be fooled by the beautiful flower arrangements and the yummy cakes. Planning a wedding is a nightmare!

Trust me i am speaking from experience!