May 10, 2009

Sunday. Swine Flu. This job. Actual work.

What are...things that suck about today.

Been holed up in my house since Thursday night with what appears to be a common cold manifesting itself into swine flu. I couldn't, for the life of me, get out of bed this morning. Either the H1N1 has me by the theoretical balls, or my job really HAS gotten this bad.

I debated staying home again today, but the newest addition to the family, while incredibly cute, was being fussy and whiny. Until Little Marvin can whip up some scrambled eggs and warm cocoa (maybe not together), I'm going to resort to spreading my germs to my officemates. If all goes according to plan, they'll be on bed rest as soon as I get better. And you know what that means! Watching YouTube clips WITHOUT my headphones as opposed to with them. WOHOO!

God, must get out of here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eureka said...

meen marvin ya 3enab?

Forsoothsayer said...

aywa do u need any more things to look out for?!