February 10, 2009

Blerg

Took the day off to recover from a nasty cold. Surprisingly, I have remained relatively healthy all winter.

(Let's take a minute to dissect that last sentence...

surprisingly: immune system equivalent to wet toilet paper
relatively: counting mental health
winter: ha - I've worn my winter coat a total of six days over the past four months

...and we're back)

It was only natural that I'd miss a day of work. I didn't think, however, that my day would consist of completing research I was assigned at 4:30 pm yesterday, finishing off the (overcooked) brownies I made two days ago, and eating pickles out of a jar. While the last two points are how I'd like to spend all of my days, I need to work on convincing my parents, and any potential suitors, that that counts as an acceptable lifestyle.

No comments: