February 15, 2009

Good While It Lasted

This weekend was a nice break from the monotony of bed/bathroom/kitchen routine I had going from Monday afternoon to Friday morning. I was worried the vitamin D my body would get from being out of the house early on Friday would be too much of a shock to my system, but fortunately there was no hissing at the sun. I took in a (relatively) good softball game with Female J and Male J's cousin, went on a (relatively) unsuccessful run to City Stars (Female J made some good purchases and we had a great lunch at Wagamama), and went to a (wildly) successful party at the Js' house at night. Would post photos from the party, but Internet, I don't think you're ready for them.

Spent a lazy Saturday having brunch with some old faithful friends, and had coffee for a few hours with More Positive Than Your Average Bear. Closed off the evening with some good (for real, I promise) television and a sushi dinner. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend.

This morning, I got into the elevator and had the following conversation with a coworker:

Baby Mama: So, how was yesterday?
Me: *confused* Yesterday?
Baby Mama: O, I guess you don't have a boyfriend...

Yeah, thanks for that.

2 comments:

The Bedouin Project said...

I can't believe you neglected to mention Dancing J's awesome dance moves.

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

So true! There should have been multiple references to your Pon De Replay/Hips Don't Lie sick moves. Sick in a good way. Actually...