February 5, 2009

Gold Star

What ever happened to the 'gold star' system? I can think of several things I've done over the past couple of days that are gold star-worthy. For example:
  • I finished the book I was reading last night. BOOM - gold star
  • I sent out the only e-mail I needed to send this morning. BOOM - gold star
  • I made today's lunch last night so I could get a few more minutes sleep this morning. BOOM - gold star
  • I finally put away the pile of clothes that was slowly taking over my room. BOOM - gold star
  • I let numerous pedestrians cross the street in front of me while driving. BOOM - gold star
  • I didn't complain like I usually do when my mother and sister wanted to watch Iron Chef last night. BOOM - gold star
These are just the things on the top of my head. Think of the possibilities! Now if I could only find a way to convert these gold stars into cold, hard cash...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that really the proper use of BOOM?