February 10, 2009

Losing It

It would seem that after only a day in the house, I already have cabin fever. While I've been known to watch some bad television in my twenty-five years, today takes the cake. After waking up from a one-nostril breathing-induced nap, I meandered over to the tv and began the requisite channel surfing.

Not wearing my glasses, and having the strength of a lab rat, I settled on The Hottie and the Nottie. Little did I know that this fine piece of cinematic history starred Paris Hilton and the lanky guy from Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story.

Internet, I don't know how to tell you this, but I watched about an hour of the film before I allowed my mother to pry the remote out of my cold (not dead) hands and change the channel. I don't know how much longer I can let myself make viewing decisions. If I report in here after watching the food network tomorrow, come find me. And bring reinforcements.

No comments: