February 25, 2009

Martha Stewart I Is Not

Me: i made cookies for tonight
i burnt the second batch though, so take from the top

Forsooth: ya3nee i am skeptical of ur cookie making skills

Me: !!

Forsooth:
i think the last time i bit into a chunk of solid crystallized sugars

Me:
these were from a bag! i added butter and an egg!

It's true. I couldn't have exerted less effort if I tried. And the second batch got singed because I was mesmerized by Kate Winslet recanting her Oscar glee to Oprah. Has there been a more eloquent British lass to ever grace our movie screens? I haven't even seen either two of her movies that have generated all the buzz, but I want to make my own golden statues with tiny little butts and give them to her. Anyway, hopefully Office Savior's dinner will be more successful than my failed attempt at "baking."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen ANY of kate winslet's movies(besides titanic and hideous kinky)?

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

No. What's your point?

Forsoothsayer said...

i still ate 8 or something even though they were burnt...but perhaps u should retire your mixing spoon now.