February 18, 2009

The Little Things

Things I'm most happy about right this minute:
  • Chatting with my sister (even though she just made reference to rat excrement)
  • Buying Betty Crocker cake mix in anticipation of my mom's birthday tomorrow (Hi Mom. No, don't worry, I won't say how young you're turning.)
  • It almost being the end of the work day
  • Already knowing what I'm going to blog about tomorrow
  • My sister agreeing that birds have weird (i.e. no) necks
  • Remembering, thanks to More Positive Than Your Average Bear, Forsooths' penchant for pretending to really cry while chopping onions. She writes: When I'm cutting up onions, I pretend that I'm really crying because a super sad thing has happened and say appropriate lines while sniffling and wiping tears away. "She was so young!"
  • Having a hot dog at the softball game tonight. Might even bring my own pickle!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

is it a sin to fart in a church?

Unknown said...

And how about a blog post about said Softball game! Or, at least, the hot dog.

Forsoothsayer said...

so cute that u two talked about my awesomeness. awesomeness!