March 10, 2009

100!

Internet, this is my 100th post. During my quarter-life-crisis-induced insomnia last night, I stared wide-eyed at the ceiling thinking of something profound to say or do for this momentous occasion. It didn't take long, however, to remember that profound I am not.

I thought of taking photos of 100 things found around my house, but 100 grains of rice and 100 gray hairs are not things good blog posts are made of. I thought of taking 100 photos of my cat, but she's still mad at me for taking her to the vet for her immunizations yesterday (and decided to voice this anger by throwing up in front of me this morning. Thanks, Coco.). I would have forced Little One to come up with 100 witty things to say or asked my mom to dictate 100 ways of telling me how I could be funnier, but they already get too much publicity here, and if I give them any more credit, I might have to grease the sides of our front door so their heads fit through.

So, Internet, here you go. 100 posts, minus the pomp and circumstance. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat 100 of the unsuspecting chips sitting on my coworker's desk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations... happy 100st!

Forsoothsayer said...

! it seems like i just bullied you into blogging. that's a lot of posts for such a short time.
if your mom, your sister, and you cat are chief post topics you need to do some thinking. abandon ship now!

Anonymous said...

Chips. Yum.
-YY

Anonymous said...

Congrats