March 12, 2009

Cookie Monster

After what could have been the shortest conference attendance in the history of conference attending, my coworker and I stopped in at a little cafe to grab some coffee and snacks. I picked up some ginger cookies - the kind Little One surprises me with when she's in one of her "I love my sister and will prove it by showering her with material things" moods (we love these moods). The cookies are hit-or-miss (usually miss), but when they're good, they're good. I just opened one of the two packs I picked up (you're welcome, Little One), and let's just say - it's a good thing I know how to get to my dentist's office with relative ease. I'm now dunking the cookies in my blueberry tea and they're going down like butter. Internet, if you see me wearing a burka on the beach next month, you'll know why.

5 comments:

The Bedouin Project said...

"Internet, if you see me wearing a burka on the beach next month, you'll know why."

Because you've finally been persuaded by the wisdom of the Taleban?

Anonymous said...

ginger cookies and blueberry tea? I seriously question your taste in foods.

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Molly, that's worse than hate mail. I generally have good taste in food. But I don't eat cheese or black pepper. (Please keep reading my blog.)

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you about cheese, egyptian cheese is pretty gross on good days.

I'll let the ginger cookies and blueberry tea thing slide, this time. And I'll keep reading your blog, promise.

Forsoothsayer said...

what beach?