March 25, 2009

Kings of Awesome

After a fantastic sushi dinner last night, my (super helpful and attentive!) college friend who I've been hanging out with in Jordan and I listened to this song in the car.


We immediately started singing along and then talked about how GREAT this guy's voice is. I told my friend, "Imagine if we spoke to this guy on the phone - we wouldn't be able to concentrate on what he was saying because his voice is so heavenly." It's a good thing I sound like a chipmunk on helium because I have a lot of important things to say that everyone should hear.

5 comments:

chinadoll said...

Kings of Leon. Yum yum. Popular in Egypt?

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Popular with the cool kids, yeah ;) I don't think they've caught on that much with the English-speaking population yet, but they will as soon as people stop listening to garbage house music.

Anonymous said...

all their songs belong on fnl. what!

Anonymous said...

Listen to Sex on Fire by them. Incredible.
YY.

Kings Of Awesome said...

They're not bad... but there's probably a band more suitable for the title... like a Central Florida Southern Metal band... or something. Just sayin'.