March 4, 2009

Road Rage? Who? Me?

Things that go through my mind (and are often shouted out loud) EVERY SINGLE DAY while in my car:
  • Here's a novel idea: your cars should be between the dotted white lines, not directly over them
  • Move cat. Cat. CAT!
  • Cadbury Dairy Milk ba da ba da! GAH! I HATE THIS JINGLE!
  • I wish I had a crap car so I could hit you right now
  • Dude, you're reversing on the highway...
  • Gramps, left lane? Seriously?
  • SINGLE FILE, LADIES!
One day, just one day, I'd like to utter, "Wow, Cairo, that's a great job you're doing at driving. Here's a gold star. Keep it up." Until then, I'm doomed to fits of blind rage every time I leave the 'burbs. Lock up your children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one day? great job driving and cairo not belong in a sentence together.

And the new laws are such crap, it must just be a joke.

I don't anticipate driving in cairo to be anything but a scarring experience until they start making people actually take driving tests to get their licenses.

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

The new traffic laws ARE crap. Things got better for a few days, and then it was back to the shit show.