March 3, 2009

Creativity at root of newt levels

Feeling incredibly uninspired, Internet. I don't know what it is. Maybe the sleepless nights I've been having for the past few days? Maybe the MIND NUMBING work I've been doing (there are only so many edits you can make to a final report!)? Maybe the fact that every time I start a chat conversation or pick up the phone, someone tells me my humor's been lacking. (I only have two words for you people, and not only do you know who you are, you know what those two words are).

Having dinner with some friends tonight, and hoping to get some good material while I'm out. The place isn't conducive to large groups, so conversations will inevitably get muffled. I'm hoping this leads to at least one "YOUR MOM DID WHAT WITH HIM?!" awkward conversation. I've also never left this place without getting into a fight with the man who runs the car park, so I intend on exiting either two pounds richer, or Britney Spears style, leaving crushed toes (and hearts) in my rear view mirror. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Forsoothsayer said...

ok, don't try so hard :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! to quote one of your childhood fav shows "How Rude"! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! to quote one of your childhood fav shows "How Rude"! :-)

Anonymous said...

who is NE? and how does NE know your favorite childood show? and don't say car park, your ass aint british!

Anonymous said...

wooohooo root of newt! way to steal your title from my own creativity on a day when you have none of your own! But seriously, love your posts, keep 'em coming!
-AK